[asterisk-users] Call Queue Data

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Tue Oct 2 08:28:17 CDT 2018

All;

    A few years back, we put a heck of a lot of effort into developing a
software package to analyze call queue data that we want to open source.
It's a pretty good package and I would like to dust it off and resurrect it.
What I need to do that is have sample call queue data to test with. If
anyone has queue data they would be able to send me, I would be very, very
grateful to them. And I give people my word that if they can send some data,
I would immediately anonymize it. If that's not possible, then how can I
generate sample queue test data to work with? Are there any packages out
there that can generate this?

Thanks in Advance;

John V.