[asterisk-users] Passing parameter to Queue-called macro

Marie Fischer marie at vtl.ee
Fri May 11 08:28:01 CDT 2018

Hi Stefan,

glad you got it solved.
Just to clarify, those are not global, but channel variables you are using - so they should be visible only to their respective channel (and child channels with inheritance).

Global variables are defined in a [globals] section in extensions.conf. (https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Global+Variables+Basics)

--
BR,

marie