[asterisk-users] Reject call from Asterisk dialplan

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:38:19 CDT 2018

Hi

I guess is not possible send specific SIP response from dialplan in
Asterisk, but you can send ISDN hangupcauses. In this case, to reject the
call you can use Hangup(21).
To do this remotly, my suggestion is create a context that pickup the call
and execute hangup with cause 21.

[image: Sua Foto] <rafaelsnsa at gmail.com> Rafael S. Saraiva
Porto Alegre - RS | Mobile: (51) 981-747-956
<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>