[asterisk-users] Audio Dropouts During Call

Bertrand LUPART - Linkeo.com bertrand.lupart at linkeo.com
Mon Mar 26 10:30:52 CDT 2018

Hello,

> Only one of the servers has the drop-out issues.  This location has a network switch on the main desk due to wiring limitations, but several
> of the other non-problematic offices do as well.

I run some offices with similar asterisk configurations, only one experiencing drop-out calls as well.

Just visited the impacted office today, discovering their phones are daisy-chained. Still investigating, but i'm pretty confident correctly wiring them on a decent switch will correct the issue.

Also double-check the phone are correctly wired (LAN on LAN port and not on computer port)

OTOH

--
Bertrand LUPART