[asterisk-users] Bank holidays read from file?

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:28:42 CDT 2018

Hi. Thanks for the idea for calendar, it sounds better. i did not manage to
make it work though. i am running debian 8 32 bit with asterisk 11.25.3. I
have installed the packages libneon27-dev & libical-dev then in
/etc/asterisk the file calendar.conf has the following entries:
[Gcalendar]

type=caldav
url=https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/atuxnull@gmail.com/events/
user=atuxnull at gmail.com
secret=MySuperDooperPasswd
refresh=15

then a reload to the system and try to see:
PBX> calendar show calendars
Calendar Type Status

there is nothing shown over here. Off course i checked if my calendar is
public but i have not an idea why it is not working.