[asterisk-users] Bank holidays read from file?

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:23:30 CDT 2018

Hi,

I recommend you to use calendar module of Asterisk:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Calendaring

We are using in production since two years with several hundred calendars,
it works pretty well.
However, I strongly recommend you to use the latest stable version of
libical3, because they have fixed a lot of bugs, especially with recurring
events.

And to use Asterisk 15: We had time to time crashes with Asterisk 13 and
calendars and now it's gone with Asterisk 15.
Some bugfixes on recurring events are also included in Asterisk 15.

Regards.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)