[asterisk-users] Avaya 9608G and DHCP and TFTP and HTTP oh my

Thomas Peters TPeters at mcts.org
Thu Mar 1 08:46:31 CST 2018

Right-- I've seen the Avaya document you cite below. It says "To administer DHCP option 242, make a copy of an existing option 176" but I don't have any example of option 176 or 242 to copy, and don't know what to do to /etc/dhcpd.conf to make it offer option 242.

Then there's this long table of parameters to use with (presumably) option 242.

I was hoping someone had a working minimal example of a dhcp option 242 config I could copy and modify.

They only have minimal function? No speed dials, BLFs, etc?