[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime PJSIP - slow output on "pjsip show xxxxx" commands

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Mon Jun 18 04:34:20 CDT 2018

Hi all!

I have an Asterisk instance (15.4.1) with a MySQL DB in realtime configuration (using MySQL ODBC connector).

I noticed, that when I issue “pjsip show endpoints” in the CLI this takes forever (on average about 1 minute with 1029 entries in ps_endpoints table).
If I query the database over the same ODBC connector with isql, this takes less than a second.

I have enabled caching in sorcery.conf but it doesn’t really help (at least not concerning the output of “pjsip show xxxxx” commands).

Any idea what might be causing this and how I can optimize it?

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH