[asterisk-users] Best way to update ever changing dialplans

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:04:28 CDT 2018

Depends on how complex the generated dial-plan is.If it is in a
monitored production environment, you could have an ARI app and just
let it handle it all, especially if it needs to make complex decisions
that end in simple choices (like: detecting the caller, asking them
some questions but finally routing to queue A versus B).

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com