[asterisk-users] pjsip rtp_ipv6=yes but endpoint registered via ipv4 (IP4 contact infor)

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Jan 9 08:01:31 CST 2018

Hi Jushua

> The rtp_ipv6 option is not needed, in current versions things will
> automatically be updated to reflect the signaling. Remove it and give
> it a try. The option itself actually had the bug that you are seeing.

Ok, commented out rtp_ipv6 in the config and did try again:

IPv6 Registered client.

c=IN IP6 2001:4060:1:4133:204:13ff:fe30:2a80

Reply from *

c=IN IP6 2001:4060:dead:beef::1

IPv4 registered client:

c=IN IP4 157.161.4.172

Reply from *

c=IN IP4 157.161.57.1

Perfect! It didn't occur to me to completely comment out that option as
I believed it was needed for rtp to work over ipv6.

Thank you for that exceptional quick help.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden