[asterisk-users] PJSIP: identify endpoint by authentication username?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Jan 9 06:38:49 CST 2018

Dear fellow list readers

This is the situation:

ISDN Devices => Patton ISDN to SIP GW => Asterisk PJSIP

The Patton GW resides on a dynamic IP address, so I cannot really use
match=ip in the identify section.

The Patton does not send a line parameter.

The ISDN Devices behind the patton have different MSN and should be
able to send them in the From: Header, so the default endpoint
identification mechanism which matches the From username with the
endplaint fails.

So what are the options to solve that issue?

I see the asterisk sending out a challenge and getting a proper reply
from the patton, but then stills complains about the endpoint not
matching.

According to the manual there is no

type=identify
match=authentication_username

or similar.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden