[asterisk-users] Mixmonitor with b option

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Wed Jan 3 16:57:07 CST 2018

     We have a server that records all calls so we set Mixmonitor with
the b option to only record calls that are actually bridged. I notice
that we have lost of 44 byte files in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor which
correspond to calls that were not answered.  If a call is not answered I
assume it was never bridged so why would Asterisk create a file?  Is
there a way to avoid getting those empty files?  It makes finding
recordings vey slow when there are hundreds of non relevant files in the
monitor directory.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161