[asterisk-users] Early or Pre VIdeo

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Mon Feb 26 05:22:49 CST 2018

Hi John!

There is no "clean" way yet that I am aware of, however I got it running by modifying the code in the Dial() application.
By default Dial() blocks anything other than audio in the early-media stage (no idea if this is wanted behavior or just not yet implemented).

I have a patch in the works that I will submit in the next few days.

With best regards

Florian Floimair
Innovation - Software-Development

COMMEND INTERNATIONAL GMBH