[asterisk-users] Which CDR processing for high load ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:23:03 CST 2018

1. Would say CDR_ODBC has a greater chance than CDR_CUSTOM (if I may call
them both as such) to become a bottleneck under pressure ?

2. I didn't know about batch mode existence. Thanks for presenting it.
In such batch mode, where are stored CDRs before being written to files or
database ? Does it also apply to data later found in cdr-scv/Master.csv
file ?