[asterisk-users] OAuth : xmpp.conf

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:10:58 CST 2018

On 02/03/2018 07:11 PM, sean darcy wrote:
> Confused about xmpp.conf with OAuth. Let's assume I have two voice
> accounts. Are all the OAuth entries in each account ? It'd be really
> great if only separate refresh_token s were required!
>
> For instance- painful:
>
> [general]
>
> [gv1]
> refresh_token=gv1-token
> oauth_clientid=gv1-client-id
> oauth_secret=gv1-oauth-secret
>
> [gv2]
> refresh_token=gv2-token
> oauth_clientid=gv2-client-id
> oauth_secret=gv2-oauth-secret
>
> Or just the refresh token (much better):
>
> [general]
> oauth_clientid=gv-client-id
> oauth_secret=gv-oauth-secret
>
> [gv1]
> refresh_token=gv1-token
>
> [gv2]
> refresh_token=gv2-token
>
> OR (just as good):
>
> [general]
>
> [oauth]!
> oauth_clientid=gv-client-id
> oauth_secret=gv-oauth-secret
>
> [gv1](oauth)
> refresh_token=gv1-token
>
> [gv2](oauth)
> refresh_token=gv2-token
>
> It's painful enough to navigate the google OAuth process for just the
> refresh tokens. I hope I don't need a clientid and secret for each account!
>
> sean

Tried it for 1 line,

[oauth](!)
oauth_clientid=gv-client-id
oauth_secret=gv-oauth-secret

[....79](oauth)
refresh_token=gv1-token

Got this error:

ERROR[7954]: res_xmpp.c:3940 fetch_access_token: An error occurred while
performing OAuth 2.0 authentication for client '.....79': {
  "error": "invalid_grant",
  "error_description": "Bad Request"

Has anybody actually set this up ?

sean