[asterisk-users] Issues with install DAHDI

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Aug 15 16:14:35 CDT 2018

On Wednesday 15 August 2018 at 23:10:21, Dovid Bender wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install wanpipe

Tell us how you are trying to install things.

> with dahdi on a CentOS7 box and I am running in to a few issues. My setup.
>
> CentOS 7
> asterisk-15.5.0
> libpri-1.6.0
> dahdi linux and dahdi tools - 2.11.1
>
> There are two issues.
>
> 1) For some reason dahdi_tools isnt being built.

So, you're building from source?

What things are you building?  How are you building them?

> 2) When I try to load chan_dahdi and I get "Unknown signalling method
> 'pri_cpe' at line 35"
>
> Based on what I found online it seems that it's an issue with libpri not
> being installed but I have it on the box. Any ideas?

How did it get installed on the box?

Try to give us enough information to reproduce your problem.

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

 - Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.