[asterisk-users] withheld caller id

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:19:31 CDT 2018

thanks a lot for the reply.
i thought of that and i did try to send

*exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Dongle/dongle800/#31#${EXTEN:1},120,KT)exten =>
_9X.,n,Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE})*

but the provider replies back that it is a wrong number. Then i inserted
the sim to an ordinary mobile phone and dialed #31# and the number, then
the call progressed fine and it restricted the number.
What am i doing wrong in asterisk?