[asterisk-users] withheld caller id

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:46:19 CDT 2018

Hi. I am running asterisk 11 and i have usb 3g dongles to make my gsm calls
with the following config in extensions.conf

exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Dongle/dongle800/${EXTEN:1},120,KT)
exten => _9X.,n,Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE})

By dialing 9 it opens the dongle to make a call.
I would like to restrict my caller id. so when i place a call from this
dongle, it will send on the other end *blocked number* or *withheld*. The
carrier restricts (call by call) the caller ID if i send #31# before the
number (that works if i place the sim in my mobile)*. *i did try to the
following from zoiper
9*+*#31#*+*destination_number. Unfortunately, zoiper did stop on 9#31# and
it dialled one of my recent numbers. The same result happened with other
softphone clients.
I would like to restrict my callerID when placing calls from this dongle,
so i would like your help please.