[asterisk-users] asterisk pjsip as voip client with multiple registrations

marek cervenka cervajs2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:53:34 CDT 2017

Dne 26/09/2017 v 22:33 Joshua Colp napsal(a):
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017, at 05:29 PM, marek cervenka wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> i want use asterisk+pjsip as voip client with multiple registrations
>> (perf testing)
>>
>> i'm using this example configuration for one account
>>
>> [308]
>> type=registration
>> outbound_auth=308
>> server_uri=sip:308 at example.com:5060
>> client_uri=sip:308 at example.com:5060
>>
>> [308](auth-userpass)
>> username=308
>> password=pass
>>
>> [308](aor-single-reg)
>> contact=sip:example.com:5060
>>
>> [308](endpoint-basic)
>> outbound_auth=308
>> aors=308
>>
>> [308]
>> type=identify
>> endpoint=308
>> match=example.com
>>

>> my problem is contact on the other side (is same for all endpoints)
>>
>> Addr->IP     : 1.1.1.1:5060
>> Reg. Contact : sip:s at 1.1.1.1:5060
>>
>> all incoming calls from PBX to my Asterisk are routed to only one
>> account  (because of same ip address/port ?)
>>
>> how can i specify different source port or different contact address for
>> asterisk pjsip client with registration?
> The "contact_user" option configures the user portion of the Contact
> that is sent in the REGISTER. You can set it to a different value for
> each registration.

ok i have this configuration now
client - asterisk+pjsip (public ip 1.1.1.1)
pjsip/307
pjsip/308

server - asterisk+chan_sip (public ip 2.2.2.2)
sip/307
  Addr->IP     : 1.1.1.1:5060
  Reg. Contact : sip:307 at 1.1.1.1:5060

sip/308
  Addr->IP     : 1.1.1.1:5060
  Reg. Contact : sip:308 at 1.1.1.1:5060

now, every call from server to client  is received through pjsip/307 .
but i need receive call for pjsip/308 through registration of pjsip/308.
is it possible?
is it possible configure different source port other than 5060?