[asterisk-users] Realtime pjsip issues

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Sep 15 08:55:27 CDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017, at 10:37 AM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> Joshua
>
>  That is the interesting part of it. We took our configs and database
> tables from our working 13.12.2 deployments and tried to use them with
> our
> new 13.17.1 deployments and we are having issues where the tables are not
> working. On the new server asterisk keeps saying it can't find the AORS
> entries when we purge the sorcery memory cache it starts finding the aors
> but then it says it cant find the auths.
>
>  The wired thing is when it says it can't find the aors and auths entries
> it does not show it is looking for the values in the aors and auth fields
> from the endpoints tables. It keeps putting the value from the endpoints
> id
> field as the entries it can't find.
>
>  One point of note the tables we used and created for pjsip back when we
> setup the 13.12.2 version are not what is currently being created when we
> run alembic now.. Also the contact table from alembic creation process
> does
> not work we get insert errors inside of asterisk when contact entry
> attempts are being crated. It shows a number of fields that are not there
> in the created tables.
>
>  This is the foundation of my issues. I really have to resolve them in
>  some
> manner so I can mover forward with getting these new systems into
> production.
>  Any assistance is appreciated.

You're really throwing a lot of things in here. Please try to simplify
this first and remove the caching. After that what exactly does it say
it can't find when trying to add a contact? What database is in use? Did
you create the tables fresh from alembic? Upgrade existing? If you
enable debug (debug to console in logger.conf and core set debug 5) does
it show it doing database queries?

As it is right now things haven't been narrowed down enough for me to
give any concrete answer or help.

--
Joshua Colp