[asterisk-users] Realtime pjsip issues

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Sep 15 08:37:09 CDT 2017

Joshua

 That is the interesting part of it. We took our configs and database
tables from our working 13.12.2 deployments and tried to use them with our
new 13.17.1 deployments and we are having issues where the tables are not
working. On the new server asterisk keeps saying it can't find the AORS
entries when we purge the sorcery memory cache it starts finding the aors
but then it says it cant find the auths.

 The wired thing is when it says it can't find the aors and auths entries
it does not show it is looking for the values in the aors and auth fields
from the endpoints tables. It keeps putting the value from the endpoints id
field as the entries it can't find.

 One point of note the tables we used and created for pjsip back when we
setup the 13.12.2 version are not what is currently being created when we
run alembic now.. Also the contact table from alembic creation process does
not work we get insert errors inside of asterisk when contact entry
attempts are being crated. It shows a number of fields that are not there
in the created tables.

 This is the foundation of my issues. I really have to resolve them in some
manner so I can mover forward with getting these new systems into
production.
 Any assistance is appreciated.

 Thanks
 Bryant