[asterisk-users] PJSIP trunk to Telynx

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Fri Oct 20 20:17:54 CDT 2017

Has anyone used Telynx as a SIP trunk provider?  It works with chan_sip
but it I seem to be having problems trying to set up a PJSIP trunk.  I
always get a 401 Unauthorized when they send me a call.  I know my
username and password are correct since I can register and PJSIP uses
the same information for inbound as for the registration.  Unfortunately
their support department said "PJSIP what?".  It seems mos SIP providers
know Asterisk but are not aware of the important change coming.  I
already got a nasty surprise from Voicepulse stating that they do not
support PJSIP so their service will not work with newer installations.

Carlos Chávez
dCAP #1349
+52-(55)8116-9161