[asterisk-users] taskprocessor.c: The 'sorcery/contact-00000015' task processor queue reached 1500 scheduled tasks.

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Mon Nov 27 07:31:36 CST 2017

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Brian Capouch <brianc at palaver.net> wrote:

> Running 15.1.2.  I have four devices transitioned to use pjsip.
>
> After about 1-2 days of uptime, psjip stops accepting registrations,
> and the messages log contains the entry as per the subject.
>
> At any given time, "pjsip show contacts" only shows the four devices.
>
> Could someone point me to a fix, short of rebooting the server every day?
>
> Thanks.
>
> b.

Each pjsip object type (endpoint, aor, contact, etc) has a queue
(taskprocessor) to notify registered observers in a separate thread
whenever an item changes.  In your case, one of those observers has locked
and prevented the rest from running.  What kind of activity is happening on
those 4 contacts and are you using realtime or config files for pjsip
configuration?

Also, "core show taskprocessors" might give you some idea of what's going
on.

> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at: https://community.asterisk.
> org/