[asterisk-users] How to correctly set REDIRECTING to indicate diversion reason

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Nov 20 08:43:45 CST 2017

Hello List

Next question where google did not spit out an unsable answer.

When redirecting a call with Transfer, I would like to correctly
indicate the reason.

I did try this:

exten => XX,1,NoOp(Call to ${EXTEN} from ${CALLERID(all)})
exten => XX,n,Dial(SIP/ZZ)
exten => XX,n,set(REDIRECTING(reason)=cfb)
exten => XX,n,Transfer(SIP/YY)

I did try with 'reason' 'orig-reason' I added cfb with and only quotes,
I did try cfnr.

But the 302 message generated this way allways contains reason=unknown
in the diversion header.

Any hint welcome.

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden