[asterisk-users] Confbridge SFU for Asterisk 15

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Nov 14 15:55:37 CST 2017

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017, at 05:47 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
>      I followed the blog post and I can get video from the conference if
> I configure the bridge as follow_talker so I know everything is working
> on the pjsip side.  The only problem is that video_mode = sfu is
> apparently not valid in either confbridge.conf or via the dialplan and I
> get no video with that option.

The option, when set, will show up as "no video" if you do the
"confbridge show" as you mentioned. That's a bug which is why I
mentioned filing an issue. It is still valid though.

Have you confirmed that the maximum number of streams is set using
"pjsip show endpoint"? and that the codecs are correct?

--
Joshua Colp