[asterisk-users] Confbridge SFU for Asterisk 15

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Tue Nov 14 15:23:38 CST 2017

     I am trying to get the "Mega Phone" demo working on my office PBX
but there seems to be a problem when trying to set the default bridge to
sfu mode.  I have the following configuration in confbridge.conf in the
default_bridge section: video_mode = sfu but when I do a "confbridge
show profile bridge default_bridge" I see:

Video Mode:           no video

     I can change it to follow_talker, last_marked or first_marked and
it does change, it is just the sfu option that does not seem to be
valid.  I am using Asterisk 15.1.2 for my testing.  I even tried to
force the option via Dialplan:

[ Context 'ext' created by 'pbx_config' ]
   '1000' =>         1. Answer()
[extensions.conf:0]
                     2. Set(CONFBRIDGE(bridge,video_mode)=sfu)
[extensions.conf:0]
                     3. ConfBridge(guest) [extensions.conf:0]
                     4. Hangup() [extensions.conf:0]

     But I get no video at all on the conference.

     Any ideas?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161