[asterisk-users] Using queue priorities to add agents

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:41:18 CDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for this suggestion - I believe it does not quite fit the
requirement as follows:

- When you move up to priority 2, you will stop ringing 'Receptionist' as
they are out of scope penalty 1 < 2.

- Changing the penalty from
penaltychange => 20,2,2
penaltychange => 20,1,2
in order to include Receptionist does not work either, as it will still not
treat 'Receptionist', 'Kelli', 'Traci' equally as required.

In THEORY (I've not tried this disgusting hack yet), I could use:

[mrule]
penaltychange => 20,2,2
penaltychange => 40,3,3
penaltychange => 80,4,4