[asterisk-users] Using queue priorities to add agents

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:35:50 CDT 2017

Thanks for the suggestion - That is what is currently in place, but it
allows queue-jumping as Asterisk does not know that one queue should be
serviced (drained) before the other. That can be improved upon by doing a
Waiting count on the 2nd queue etc etc, but there is always a q-jumping
scenario unless the whole thing is managed inside a single queue.

Cheers,
Steve