[asterisk-users] ✈Re: what a nice day

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Wed May 10 23:11:26 CDT 2017

Yo!

I've had a really nice  day and I just wanted to share something  really cool with you, please take a  look  http://kbs.irrdesign.com

Marco Signorini

From: asterisk-users [mailto:asterisk-users at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:11 AM
To: marcotasto at libero.it
Subject: RAAAT KIIIIDNEEY!

Because  I want to shoot other  stuff. I want to get better gear to  shoot other things that give me better  stuff.

Why should I care about  shooting  the  low leveled cabal on Mars, when I could get  a better  weapon to shoot high leveled hive in the raid  on the moon? The only  reason why I put  up with those  cabal is because I could  get a better machine gun  from the vanguard  with  the  marks I got from  the  strike.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10