[asterisk-users] Something similar to Doxygen for standard dialplan?

J Montoya or A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 03:56:53 CDT 2017

On Saturday 18 Mar 2017, Jonathan H wrote:
> Hi, thanks - that looks really good!
>
> I was about to embark on some non-visual stuff using Ragic, but this
> looks great.
>
> Is there a binary anywhere, or any instructions to compile? I've never
> compiled C# code before, and although a quick google suggests it
> shouldn't be too hard, I might need to know a few things like what
> version of .net it should be compiled with.

Most distributions ship an out-of-date version of mono, so you may need to
compile that from Source Code first.

As a general rule, you should never, ever run any binary that was not compiled
either by yourself or your distro -- and if anyone ever offers you a binary
without the Source Code, walk as fast as you can in a different direction,
because it is likely poisioned.

--
JM or AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .