[asterisk-users] T-Mobile "wifi calling"

Martin Lima ra25 at atlas.cz
Sun Mar 19 09:00:58 CDT 2017

Hi everyone.
Did anybody ever tried to connect asterisk to t-mobile network using their
"wifi calling" feature? From what I was able to find it's just SIP over TLS
using phone number, IMEI (not sure why) and IMSI to authenticate.
Trying to make this work to be able to use my existing cell number to
receive/send calls in the office if possible.
This document describes some details, I just dont want to reinvent the wheel
if somebody did already...

https://www2.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2013/EECS-2013-18.pdf

Martin