[asterisk-users] double NAT - one way audio

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Tue Mar 14 17:31:07 CDT 2017

Hi Andre,

On your comment "unfortunately there is no bridge mode or any comparable
mode available", sometimes the carrier (if it's a carrier supplied DSL
router) will have these settings hidden from standard user's eyes.

You may need to call your ISP and request them to place your DSL router
into "bridged" mode.

Thanks,

*Glenn @ VDOTel*