[asterisk-users] double NAT - one way audio

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 01:57:30 CDT 2017

Hi Glenn,
unfortunately there is no bridge mode or any comparable mode available. I
am using the same router (but another type) on my private homenetwork with
another router at the back (=> same architecture as in this failing
scenario), but everything works fine.
There are only two differences:
1. Another Type (w724v Type B instead of w724v Type A)
2. No VoIP services used by w724v (which is on Type A hardware currently
the case, maybe disablling them helps?).

I will check to switch 2., but that is not easily doable because there are
productive numbers used... The asterisk installation is currently in
development...

regards,
andre

--