[asterisk-users] Difference between Application Set and Function SET?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:43:03 CDT 2017

OK, thanks. That sort of makes sense. Is it case sensitive?

Bonus quickie while I'm here (not worth own thread) - Asterisklint
complains that:

H_PAT_NON_CANONICAL: pattern '_#' is not in the canonical form '#'

for the line

exten => _#,1,Goto(s,1)

I'm sure I read somewhere it should be _#.

Am I imagining it?!