[asterisk-users] CentOS7: How to debug SEGV when asterisk starts with autoload=yes ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:54:19 CDT 2017

Hi,

I think I was (once more) tricked by SELinux's enforce mode.
Changing it to permissive improved things.

Anyway, as I would like to learn more about strace, SELinux and Asterisk
module loading, I'll leave this thread "open"
and append my findings, in couple of days, when I'll be back from a
business trip.