[asterisk-users] semi-OFF-TOPIC - SIP iptables and NAT - same source, different destination

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Fri Jan 27 13:03:27 CST 2017

Yes its called the state table. This because connection IP:PORT has a relationship with inside IP 192.168.x.x port X.

I guess you have configured the redirect port to be same on both?

Eg 5070 goes to *1:5060 and 5080 goes to *2:5060

What you need to do, is to have different inside ports as well, and also configure the asterisk boxes to listen on a different SIP port.