[asterisk-users] Looking for Speech Recognition (ASR) suggestions

Luca Pradovera luca.pradovera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:38:50 CST 2017

Hello,
you are correct. Very large grammars are only feasible with UniMRCP, and
there is recognition quality to keep in mind too, which is far better on
Nuance or Lumenvox than you can get with Pocketsphinx.

We use Lumenvox with UniMRCP for most ASR use cases, but with 100,000
options it might very well be the only solution for you.

Mind if I ask what the 100k options are for? Person names for a directory?

Best regards,

Luca