[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Mon Feb 6 12:48:00 CST 2017

> On 6/02/2017, at 1:28 PM, Tech Support <asterisk at voipbusiness.us> wrote:
>
>     I remember doing the testing and two calls going out at the same time don’t actually have to go out at the *exact* same time. The remote end will pick up one of the two calls, but there is no guarantee which one it will be. Also, if you let the first call ring too long, yes, the second call will go to voicemail,  but the first call will start ringing, which is something we wanted to avoid.
> John

That's the benefit of doing the & thing.

The instant one of them goes to voicemail the other will stop ringing.

Typing calls this happens in a few ms (after post dial delay).

Because they are both going out at the same time with the same provider this is super quick.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell

http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News)