[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Mon Feb 6 08:49:25 CST 2017

    I agree, those are good ideas and we did eventually develop an SMS
feature later on. Another thing we did to cut down on the 'annoyance' factor
was to maximize the chance of sending the call to voicemail directly. We
were able to develop a feature to send the call to voicemail about 90% of
the time. That way, an end user could (1) not be bothered by having to
answer the call, (2) delete the message without listening to it, or (3)
listen to the message when it was most convenient for them. That way, they
were in control and things were done on their terms.
Regards;
John V.