[asterisk-users] Call List Campaign to an IVR

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Sun Feb 5 09:16:39 CST 2017

    We once developed a reminder system for a customer. He's a cleaning
company, cleaning homes and offices. He was spending two hours a day calling
his customers to remind them of their appointment the next day. Two hours a
day equates to 40 hours a month that he saved with that system. He's been
using it for maybe 6-7 years now and not once was a customer upset that they
were called. Of course there are many ways that someone can abuse an
autodialer, but this wasn't one of them.
Regards;
John V.