[asterisk-users] Centos 7 & Sangoma Wanpipe

Julian Beach jb_soft at trink.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 10:56:18 CST 2017

Hello,

Following the recent discussions about CentOS, I am interested to hear whether anyone is successfully running Sangoma's Wanpipe (for an analog telephony card) using Centos 7? Upgrades of Wanpipe have been tricky at best in the past, and I don't want to make the leap to CentOS 7 without knowing whether Wanpipe will operate correctly. It looks like it should work for recent kernel versions, so it might be OK.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Julian                          mailto:jb_soft at trink.co.uk