[asterisk-users] Showing CallerID on multiple phones

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Dec 11 08:31:32 CST 2017

How do you want the last line to work?
Which input choices need to ring on all lines?
- If you select "n" from the IVR menu, do you want to ring everywhere?
Other selections just go where the IVR menu currently send the call.

Can the option "n" send the call to a ring group? I have never tried
anything like this.

Perhaps if you clarify this, someone might have a suggestion.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President