[asterisk-users] Showing CallerID on multiple phones

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Fri Dec 8 14:05:31 CST 2017

I could be way off track but have you looked at ring groups.

Have all of the phones ring (maybe a mute or special ring tone, if this
is possible) so that everyone on the list of extensions sees the
incoming call.
If no one picks it up by ring x, have it go to another phone or to voice
mail.

https://www.freepbx.org/ring-group-and-follow-me-ring-strategies-1-of-2/
might be useful.

Ron