[asterisk-users] Showing CallerID on multiple phones

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Fri Dec 8 13:17:00 CST 2017

All;

    I have an interesting scenario where I have a small office with maybe
half a dozen phones and several incoming lines. The calls are routed based
on the DID that people call. What they would like is when a call comes in to
a single phone to have all the phones show the CallerID. That way they can
decide if they should pick up the call or not using call pickup. I've been
looking at products such as the one from Camrivox that interfaces with
different CRM packages or Outlook, but I was wondering if a way was
available to show the calls on their phones.

Thanks in Advance;

John V.