[asterisk-users] ERROR during high volume MoH dialplan

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Aug 31 11:58:31 CDT 2017

On Thursday 31 August 2017 at 18:15:54, Joseph Smith wrote:

> I was hoping Asterisk would handle more than 4k simultaneous calls.

I know from experience that Asterisk can handle more than 4k simultaneous
calls, however it's an extreme case to have all of them playing music on hold.

I think that if you tested 4k simultaneous calls with standard media streams
on the majority of them, you would not experience the problem.

Is this a real problem for you - that Asterisk can't manage 4k MoH sessions
simultaneously, even though it can manage 4k standard phone calls?

Antony.

--
Someone has stolen all the toilets from New Scotland Yard.  Police say they
have absolutely nothing to go on.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.