[asterisk-users] Voicemail asking for login

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Wed Apr 19 01:39:27 CDT 2017

> On 19/04/2017, at 4:25 pm, D'Arcy Cain <darcy at VybeNetworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Does this mailbox exist?
>
> Yes.

Hmm... Above my pay grade I'm afraid! Looking at your 'voicemail show users' I can't see why the vm_authenticate function is failing to read the username :(

If I were any good at coding in C, I'd probably look inside app_voicemail.c around line number 10671 and see if I could determine how it reads the username and maybe throw some hacky debug output in there to try and determine at which point of that process it's failing. But I'm no good at coding in that language, so will have to defer to others to help.

Good work on sending through the console clipping and relevant info. Sorry I couldn't resolve it for you.

Anyone else got any other ideas?

Pete