[asterisk-users] Issue with Asterisk 13, multiple CDR per queue and arbitrary upper limit

Mike michael at virtutel.ca
Sun Apr 2 13:49:22 CDT 2017

I'm going to answer my own question, since someone may one day have a
similar issue.

I had some default Asterisk 13 settings in place, so my CDR's were written
simultaneously  to csv, sqlite3 and Mysql.

Once I removed those I did  not use, the CDR's were dumped into the Mysql DB
in the blink of an eye, with no impact whatsoever to Asterisk. I do not know
(nor care at this point) whether the CSV was the issue of sqlite3 but one
(or both) of them must have been slowing things down and created the issue.

Regards,

Mike