[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Andrew Ivins andrew at ivins.id.au
Thu Sep 29 05:11:15 CDT 2016

You won't see anything in the Asterisk logs because there's nothing to log.
The error happens in the freeradius-client library and returns an integer.
On 29 Sep 2016 17:44, "Willem Offermans" <Willem at offermans.rompen.nl> wrote:

Hello Andrew and asterisk friends,

I suspect that asterisk has problems to deal with the radiusclient in some
way. Therefore it cannot contact the radius server. There should be some
clue in the log files of asterisk, other than ``Unable to create RADIUS
record. CDR not recorded''

As a last resort, extra debug info from the source code can be invoked by
printf commands. But this involves some work.

asterisk at offermans.rompen.nl

ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com>

> > access
> > setting