[asterisk-users] Installing Asterisk on MAC native

Matt Riddell (lists) lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Sep 20 16:28:39 CDT 2016

It pretty much just works the same way as Linux. you might need to use brew to install a few prerequisites but I've got it running on my MacBook Pro without any major problems.

It's good for testing things but I wouldn't use a MacBook as an office server or anything.

And to be fair most of the time I just use virtualization and spin up Debian in parallels.

Kind regards,

Matt