[asterisk-users] Installing Asterisk on MAC native

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Tue Sep 20 16:07:31 CDT 2016

If you're looking for installing on a MAC, best to start searching for MAC
OSX install

See here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Getting+Started+on+MacOSX

I don't know how old this is, or if it directly applies to your task at
hand, but it may be a start.

Also, if you're just looking for a simple PBX for light usage, there may be
other options out there for MAC OS as well.

Good hunting!

*Glenn Geller*